- SQL Agent Log Viewer performance improvements. A top priority for the next build.
- Insight Log repaint bug. A top priority for the next build.
- Agent Job Monitor is getting a manual refresh button, instead of having to open the filters pane and clearing filters to do so.
- Quick Access Pane double-click functionality to bring selected window to the foreground.
- An indicator within the Thresholds configuration notifying the user that all metrics are in maintenance mode.
- Additional filter(s) within Agent Job Monitor, such as “Has Job History”.
- Option to auto-remove log entries from the Insight Log based on user defined time frame.
- User defined alerting hours per Insight and/or globally.
- Within an Insight, investigate a clean method of changing a metric’s threshold values on-the-fly without opening the Thresholds window.
- Job Conflict Outlook option to determine and list all jobs that are scheduled in a user defined time frame.
- Allow user to specify a time or a time frame within Agent Job Monitor / Job History which will show jobs that were running.
- The ability to search all jobs on a server for specific text. For example, search job name, description, step name, and step command.
- Insight Log option(s) to save log to file manually / automatically.
- Web page interface mimicking the current dashboard.
- Insight timeline showing the number of alerts and their severity over time.
- Automatically script all jobs in an instance on a schedule and save to file for backup purposes.
- Allow SQL Agent Insight to be more than just an information utility; incorporate “active” options interacting directly with SQL agent. For example, cycling error logs, enabling/disabling jobs, putting jobs on-hold, etc.