SQL Agent Insight:Roadmap
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 23:13, 18 October 2021 by Wikiadmin (Created page with "== In Development / Researching == * <span style="color:#0072c6">N210330-1</span> : Azure SQL managed instance support * <span style="color:#0072c6">E210228-3</span> : convert...")
In Development / Researching
- N210330-1 : Azure SQL managed instance support
- E210228-3 : convert entire SQL Agent Insight project to .NET 6
- N210821-1 : Insight : new job metric showing successful jobs that have failed steps in the history.
- E210725-1 : Preferences : omit asking to create suspend/resume jobs when opening Job Monitor.
- N210913-1 : UI : implement column chooser for all data grids with a significant number of columns with ability to save layout.
- N210818-1 : Job Monitor : a single instance of Job Monitor that consolidates all jobs from all currently monitored instances.
- E200602-2 : Job Monitor : new metrics including, has steps, no history, success rate < 100%, successful job runs with failed job steps, has alerts, has targets.
- N210111-1 : Preferences : email authentication via OAuth2.
- N201014-1 : Job History : Gannt chart similar to Job Conflicts but for Job History.
- user would select jobs to chart.
- Gantt chart timeframe based on earliest job history log entry.
- N210112-1 : Insight Log : row header icons for long running jobs.
- E170517-1 : Job Conflicts : additional context menu items, job history.
- E200612-3 : Job History : access job properties.
- N181004-1 : Database Mail : purging of database mail items and mail log history.
- N171010-2 : Job Monitor : copy a job(s) between monitored SQL instances.
- N190802-1 : Job Monitor : multi-row selection of jobs to perform actions against selected jobs.