SQL Agent Insight Documentation
SQL Agent Insight is a monitoring and alerting tool for the SQL Agent Service running in Microsoft’s SQL Server.
With over 60 unique metrics your team will be informed of any changes to your SQL Agent infrastructure either visually and/or via email.
Below are the existing documentation pages, and for anything not yet documented, please reach out to me via the Contact page for any assistance required.
These pages will be an evolution over time.
- Download and Installation
- A Tour of the Main User Interface
- Connecting to an Instance of SQL Server
Working with an Insight
- Maintenance Mode
- Polling Frequency & Recent Timeframe
- Setting Metric Thresholds
Below are older videos for a previous version of SQL Agent Insight.